Get Your Passport. Fast.

Learn More About our Rushed Passport Services

Car-Co can only help with your rushed passport service if you have proof that you are traveling outside of the country in the near future. Your documentation could include an airline ticket, a cruise ship ticket, or a receipt of one of these items.

New Adult U.S. Passport
  • Apply for U.S. passport for the first time OR
  • Apply for U.S. passport if last one was issued over 15 years ago OR
  • Apply for U.S. passport if first one was issued before you were 16 years old and now you are over 16
  • Get a new passport if you have an Expired U.S. passport no longer in your possession.
  • Apply or renew passport for all children under 16 years of age
  • As of 2/1/08 all minors under 16 years of age must have parental consent from both parents to acquire or renew a passport. Both parents must appear in person or one parent must appear with a notarized letter from the other parent giving permission for the child to receive a passport.
  • Renew passport if you were at least 16 years old when your most recent passport was issued OR
  • Renew passport issued less than 15 years ago OR
  • Renew passport that has expired no more than 5 years ago OR
  • Renew passport that will be expiring soon OR
  • Renew passport if your name has been legally changed and you can provide the necessary documentation showing the change.

Most recent passport is no longer in your possession because it was lost, stolen or damaged but it would have still been valid.

  • Your name has changed legally from the name that appears on your most recent passport AND
  • Your most recent passport is in your possession and undamaged AND
  • You have legal documents to prove your name change.
  • Your current passport has not been damaged or mutilated in any way AND
  • Your passport was issued for a term of less than 5 years (usually a one year passport) AND
  • Your passport was issued within the past year. Passports issued over 1 year ago will follow the steps for a passport renewal.

Your current passport has been damaged or mutilated.

Your current passport is valid, but you need a second valid passport due to the nature of your travel.
The U.S. Government forbids citizens from owning more than one valid U.S. passport at any time. The U.S. Statement Department will determine if a request meets the necessary requirements. Requests are evaluated on a case by case basis

  • If your current passport has not been damaged in any way AND
  • You have used up over half of the pages of your current passport.

What Documents should I Bring?