Make a Change to Your Driver’s License With Ease

Let our Knowledgeable Staff Help You Make Changes to Your License, Fast

Change of Address

The State of New York requires that you report any change of address on your license, permit or non-driver ID within 10 days of moving. An address change with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) does not automatically update your address on DMV records. Car-Co can make sure all your i’s are dotted and all your t’s are crossed and ensure that your DMV records are up to date.


If your license is lost, stolen or destroyed, we can help you obtain a replacement.

License Renewal

In New York State, your license will expire after a few years. Come to our office to get your license renewed. You will have to take a vision test with your eye doctor and bring a card showing proof that you passed.

***If you are both changing your address and renewing your license, the address renewal must come first.***

Check Status

If your license has been revoked or suspended, you could get in serious trouble for driving. If you are unsure about the status of your license, we can check for you and walk you through whatever must be done next.
Note that to obtain an enhanced driver's license, you must visit the DMV - see our FAQ for more information.

Non-Drivers ID

We can help you obtain a non-drivers New York State identification card.

Additional Driver’s License Services

Contact Car-Co today to see what other Driver’s Licenses services we can offer you.

What Documents Should I Bring?